Among the most favored video editors for Android is the KineMaster. One of the reasons is that it is available for free. It is compatible with the Android 4.1 and newer versions. It basically offers things that you need, including the editing of short video clips to create a movie.
However, you can’t get an official version for the Windows 10 for PC. You may be able to use KineMaster on computers running Windows with the help of Android emulators, including BlueStacks.
You can use BlueStacks to run KineMaster because it is an app that would create an Android virtual environment on your computer. This enables you to mimic 100% the Android operating system on your mobile device. You can mimic the following steps in order to run KineMaster.
- Make sure that you have BlueStacks installed on your computer. You can download it from reliable sites.
- After the installation, you need to open BlueStacks by clicking on the app twice.
- Then, you can search for KineMaster by entering the keyword on the search box. Make sure that you are connected to the Internet before searching for the app on your PC.
- Click on the app after finding it in order to install it as you would do on your Android-powered smartphone.
- You can now enjoy making KineMaster video editor on your PC.
You should know the key features of KineMaster, as it offers the possibility to add images, texts, and stickers to your videos. Here are the best things that you can get out of your new app.
- Video cropping and trimming through frame by frame method
- Preview the videos via frame by frame option
- You can control the hue and brightness
- You can also control the speed of your video clips
- Transition effects are also added as an option
Best of all, you can share the video you have created via social media from the KineMaster app. It’s that simple!