Are you scared of an online security breach for your small business? Or are you currently working as a freelancer and don’t want to be that vulnerable to hackers? Among the ways you can protect your properties online is by using a VPN.
So what is a VPN?
It simply stands for Virtual Private Network where users can connect and communicate directly to the server. Since it creates a virtual path that is parallel with any existing network, you will be able to evade censorship from entities such as schools, government or from your work. Aside from that, you will also get better privacy because a virtual private network provider such as turbo VPN for Windows 10 download can hide your online activities from your ISP.
How to install turbo VPN for Windows and/or MAC?
- First, you need Bluestacks file from any secure source that provides it.
- With Bluestacks on your PC, you can then access a platform much like in Google Play Store
- Type turbo VPN for Windows 10 in the search bar
- The first option on the search results should be clicked and downloaded
- After the download, you can then open Bluestacks’ front page to access My Apps
- Once there, click turbo VPN located at the top
- Select any of your preferred region, click so that you’ll get connected through the network
After that, you can now continue your activities online without any restrictions and with lesser vulnerability to security breaches. Remember though that despite the use of VPN, malicious software can still penetrate your PC if you’re not careful.
Another great thing about turbo VPN is that it can be downloaded totally free. You don’t need to subscribe or cough out a one-time fee just so you can take advantage of its features. Try it out today if you haven’t got one yet!